Latest Neocron News and Information
- New test server patch #995 has been released to Vedeena
Version 2.9.1 - 27 May 2020
- Fixed error handling pages.
- Package updates.
Version 2.9.0 - 24 May 2020
- Update to use PHP 7.4.
- Update to use Monolight Framework V5.0.
- Lots of minor code updates to work with the latest framework code.
Version 2.8.6 - 6 April 2020
Version 2.8.5 - 19 January 2020
- Fix bug with users not being listed on the blue pages.
- Package updates.
Version 2.8.4 - 3 August 2019
- Fix for browsers with unsupported language.
- Package updates.
Version 2.8.3 - 27 July 2019
- Package updates + stability fixes
Version 2.8.2 - 19th May 2019
- Updates to the latest THN support packages.
Version 2.8.1 - 12th May 2019
- Some further stability updates.
- Further updates to support the new THN infrastructure.
Version 2.8.0 - 5th May 2019
- Updates for framework changes and upgrades.
- Fixed issue with error on login.
- Updates to support the new THN infrastructure.
Version 2.7.5 - 30th June 2018
- Updates for JS/CSS asset handling.
Version 2.7.3 - 2.7.4 - 26th June 2018
- Fixed logging issues
- Fixed some CSS layout issues.
- Monolight Framework 4.3 updates
- Dropped enhanced support for Windows Phone.
Version 2.7.0 - 2.7.2 - 18-19th June 2018
- Web resolver library updated to v2.0
- Monolight Framework updated to 4.3
Version 2.6.4 and 2.6.5 - 2nd January 2018
- Enabled HTTP2 Push support.
- Monolight Framework 4.2 updates.
- ...and remembered it's 2018!
Version 2.6.3 - 8th December 2017
- Monolight Framework 4.2 updates.
Version 2.6.2 - 4th December 2017
- Some stability updates
- URL for editing has been moved to /en/user/edit
- Fixed error when trying to edit without logging in
- Monolight Framework 4.2 updated
Version 2.6.1 - 21st November 2017
- Framework updated to Monolight Framework 4.2
- Package updates required to work with Monolight Framework 4.2
Version 2.6.0 - 7th November 2017
- All code moved to use the Monolight Framework 4.0
- Loads of old legacy code removed.
- The layout for all pages was updated to match the current THN style.
- The login system was updated to use the current THN common login system.
- Note: All past auto-logins tokens have been invalidated.
- Nearly all URL's have been changed.
- i8n support has been enabled for all pages.
- All old URL's will redirect to the correct page.
- All pages re-worked to use framework controllers.
- The Filter/unfilter functions were removed from the edit rares page.
- All JS code was re-written, say bye to pre-JQuery style code.
- All inline JS code removed.
Version 2.5.3 and 2.5.4 - 17th September 2017
- More code updates in preparation for 2.6 release.
Version 2.5.1 and 2.5.2 - 11th September 2017
- Fixed Blue pages options page Users can now list their pages again on the Blue pages.
- Due to a tagging error 2.5.1 was never released...
Version 2.5.0 - 10th September 2017
- A lot of code refactoring and tidying up for future releases.
- A lot of code updated to remove lots of errors and warnings
- PHP 7.1 code compatibility updates.
- No new functionality was added for this release.
Version 2.1.1 - 23rd July 2013
- THN's Global messsages added.
- PHP 5.4 code updates
- Very early prep work for Rares DB 3.0.
Version 2.1.0 - 22nd June 2013
- Updated code to use new THN forums Authentication.
- All PM and Profile links to the THN forums updated.
- Compare function works again.
- XFire support is dropped.
- A lot of old unused code removed.
- Rare stats recording is now handled by the stats DB.
- Terra data has been hidden since early 2013.
Version 2.0.11 - 22nd July 2012
- Code update for server upgrade.
- Fixed some broken classes.
- Fixed loads of PHP Notice: Undefined index: messages.
- Fixed a few PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant messages.
- Changed name of Import/Export to just Export. (Since there are no import options at this time).
- Fixed live saving.
- Merge in stats DB link.
Version 2.0.8-2.0.10 - 22nd July 2012
- Change of Login code for future THN upgrades.
- Login no longer logs into the forums. To send a PM to a trader you have to login again.
- All past remember me logins are all expiredYou will need to re-login again.
- All Remember logins expire after 90 days after the first login
Version 2.0.7 - 18th July 2012
- Some GIT fixes and cleanups for planned site upgrades
- All Neptune data has been hidden until the server is restored. (If that ever happens)
- Order of servers changed to Terra, Mars and Mercury to better reflect active servers.
Version 2.0.6 - 20th November 2010
- Fixed blue pages to work with new version of MySQL 5 on new server
- Blue pages no longer lists inactive traders or traders who have not used the Rares DB for more than 90 days.
Version 2.0.4 and 2.0.5 - 12th November 2010
- Migration to GIT and new server
Version 2.0.3 - 12th July 2010
Version 2.0.2 - 23rd Feb 2008
- Updated Google Anayltics code
Version 2.0.1 - 9th Feb 2008
- Added Wiki links and moved dev sites config
- Fixed Xfire username field to accept 26 chars (Hotfixed in 2.0.0Thanks to Reaction for reporting the bug)
Version 2.00 - September 2007
- The editor has undergone a considerable re-write
- More fixes to editing to prevent invalid values.
- Added list locking to prevent multiple users/browser editing the same list at the same time.
- Fixed potenial bug where data could be saved to a different server
- AJAX features added to edit form. If you have a compatible browser, each edit you make is sent to the DB and saved.
- Fix for Firefox when key entry did not highlight the box yellow
- Added ability to increase/decrease all parts for an item
- Added new filters to allow filtering by weapon type, part type
- Added the ability to compare rares list with other users
- Added Xfire support to Blue Pages
- Added links into the THN Items XML data feed for Rare items
- Added stats recording (Has been ctive on live since March 2007the ability to view history data will come in a later release)
- Added part searching
- CSS styles re-worked
- Moved admin functions to a seperate page.
- Item parts listing page improved.
- Supergroups added for Heavy, Rifle, etc.., L,T and E part items.
- Data and code added to allow part identification (L,T or E parts) based on item TL.
- Item names updated and corrected.
- Merged releases 1.34 to 1.37 together into release 2.0.0
- Merged releases 1.38 (Joomla updates) into release 2.0.0
- Made some more UTF-8 changes
- Added JSON suppprt.
- Added AJAX support.
- Update a lot of code for PHP5 compatibility
Version 1.37 - 16th September 2006
- This release is for the changes for the forum URL and updated template. No new features
have been added.
Version 1.36 - Not released.
- This release is not included here. The new features will be released as 2.0.0.
Version 1.35 - 19th June 2006
- Fixes for UTF-8 and MySQL 4.1 character set issues.
Version 1.34 - 18th June 2006
- All features and bug fixes are in Release 2.00.
Version 1.33 - 15th June 2006
- Fixes for login code for recent Joomla changes.
Version 1.32 - 8th May 2006
- Changes for dev and live sites.
- Cookie-Buster code added.
Version 1.311 - 4th April 2006
- Fix for rss_rand error phpBB2.0.20 updates
Version 1.30 - 21st February 2006
- Changes to the phpBB and Joomla intergration for working on dev and live sites.
- Fixed bug with Read Access not recording the users prefered server and Private Message preferences when first setting the read access up. Please see the Rares DB for more information.
- Code in a few places has been cleaned up.
Version 1.29 - 4th February 2006
- Import and Export options are now accesable from the Options menu.
- You can now quickly filter complete items by server and by item in the filters.
- Read access list now has a title option so you can now add a title to your rares lists.
- Blue pages addedlists all active traders using the rares DB.
- Fixed various CSS issue's with Firefox on the rares editing screen.
- Internals: New functions/classes/ui for version control (Admin only).
Version 1.28 - 16th January 2006
- Filtering added to edit and read only displays.
- Options to edit the filters can be found under the Options menu.
- Quick filter options added to edit page.
- All Display Output classes (Anything that shows parts) have been recoded to use a buffer and to support filtering.
- Fixed bug with password protected rares list where pressing enter on the password screen would not check the password.
Version 1.27 - 2nd January 2006
- Updates to login code to match the new security of the THN.
- Webring details updated.
Version 1.26 - 23rd November 2005
- Fixed bug with last updated date not appearing on read only lists.
- Updated favicon.ico file(Thanks to Dr J Zoidberg for the graphics)
Version 1.25 - 13th November 2005
- Last updated data added, so you can see when a rares list was last updated.
- Read only rares list now has an area for contact information.
- Added option to allow viewer to send a PM to the list owner.
- Fixed some Firefox table rendering issues.
Version 1.24 - 6th November 2005
- Update of files to complete THN Single Sign-in
Version 1.23 - 16th October 2005
- Completion of THN single-point login. Rares DB now logs into the THN forums.
- Updated link to gallery
Version 1.22 - 15th October 2005
- More code added for THN single-point login.
- Compatibility fixes for cookies for Joomla.
Version 1.21 - 2nd October 2005
- More code added for THN single-point login.
Version 1.20 - 22nd September 2005
- Link to Rares DB news page added.
- New colour code scheme (Suggested by FarSight).
- Added "Remember me" option, and added code to beat IE6 with a baseball bat.
Version 1.13 - 21st September 2005
- More code added for THN single-point login. (Remember me now works)
Version 1.12 - 21st September 2005
- Code added for single-point login.
Version 1.11 - 23rd June 2005
- Removed test error messages from read access viewer.
- Fixed trailing / issue with listing URL's
- Updated 404 Error message
Version 1.1 - 23rd June 2005
- Added last logged in functions.
- Added tables to support read only access.
- Added functionality to support the read only access.
- Added read access form.
- Moved tricin export to new import/export mechanism.
- Added export CSV form and enabled Export CSV feature (From 0.7).
Version 1.0 - 5th June 2005
- Added part counts. (Requested by Clan Blood)
- Updated site skin to match the THN V2.1 style and updated some links
- Change log is accessable from a link at the bottom of the page
- Added save data icon to each group of rares data
- Changed editing of rares table to highlite which entries the user has changed
- Change style of the buttons to be THN blue.
- Tweaked style sheet again.
- Added I forgot my password link.
- Added code to support private user lists. (User interface not yet written to use this feature)
Version 0.9 - 227th May 2005
- Updated rares with new DB info for server move.
Version 0.91 - 14th May 2005
- Fixed save bug on edit page.
Version 0.9 - 12th May 2005
- Wrote Tricin Import class and added more data to allow the import to work.
- Added import pages for importing Tricin Data.
- Added "To build" column in the My Rares page.
Version 0.8 - 10th May 2005
- Changed tables to innodb and updated database driver.
- Started adding support for multi-user access.
- Imported Tricin Rare database data and added reference data.
- Added Devourer to database.
Version 0.7 - 9th May 2005
- Added links to THN forums.
- Fixed a couple of HTML issues.
- Optimised and reduced the space requirement for data.
- Changed the output rendering engine a little.
- Added template and files to export CSV files.
Version 0.6 - 8th May 2005
- Added change log
- Added multiple server support
- Changed edit page to save the data if the user click on the links at the top of the page.
- Made some CSS tweaks.
- Removed home page link for the moment. (It will be back soon!)
- Live server now uses stable tagged releases.
Version 0.1 to 0.5 - 6th-7th May 2005
- Started the Rares DB project. There early versions was to get the project up and running, so there is no change log.